Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Boardman Team Carbon for sale

Boardman Team Carbon for sale, Medium. 2009. £ make me an offer.

Ok, there are clearly real Triathletes out there who quite clearly believe that you cannot do a triathlon on a road bike (let alone a long or middle distance race, incredulous "you're riding THAT!?") - I have met them at, albeit the few, long distance and middle distance races that I have done. So to them, go away.

Right, this bike. Been used for 2 long distance races and 3 middle distance races, otherwise kept lovingly in the heated spare room. It came originally with the naff seatpost, saddle, stem and wheels/tyres that this earlier model came with. But, now has Ritchey stem & seatpost, Bontrager inform saddle & Easton EA70 wheelset (also have a rear Ksyrium Elite wheel with same Sram 10 speed cassette so choice of back wheels or have both) with Michelin Pro Race 3 tyres. Need more info or pictures or want to talk a deal? Give me a ring on 015394 42593. Pictures here, piggy back water bottle holder included - you don't have to have the other pink bottle holder! No pedals though.

https://picasaweb.google.com/andy.ascen ... directlink

and I will deliver within 150 miles of Windermere. Could be yours by this weekend.

Comments

• Link doesn't work
  • Hmmm, not sure why that is, seems to be ok in Chrome. Anyway, sold to the gentleman from Cardiff, hope you'll both be very happy together - keep out of potholes!