Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Improve your cycling in 20 weeks

I have established a cycling programme that should improve your cycling by upto 10% in 20 weeks.

This programme will improve your cycling no end and put in excellent shape for the 2012 season together with optional coached sessions during the 20 weeks are arranged to suit both parties availability.
This would normally cost £400 for the whole period including 3 coached sessions throughout the 20 week period.

As it is christmas I am offering the forum a discounted rate for this programme at £130 and 25% off the price of coached sessions. (Please note: the offer price of £130 is for the programme and remote coaching only via email/phone).

PM me any questions or ring/text me if you have my mob number!

Comments

• bathtubbathtub Posts: 280
    £130 for a 20 week cycling programme is a lot more than I can afford.

I recently brought a year round Time Trialling training programme for a mere £9.95.

http://www.timetrialtraining.co.uk/Buy%20the%20Book.htm

Cheap as chips.
  • hussler.hussler. Posts: 390
    Unfortunately I doubt you get personalised coaching with that though do you......
  • bathtubbathtub Posts: 280
    Unfortunately I doubt you get personalised coaching with that though do you......
    Hi Hussler, no you dont get personalised coaching with the year long training programme that I mentioned, but not everybody needs personalised coaching.

Reading the post's on this forum and other tri related forums a lot of people have had a lot of improvement following a training programme from a book like "Be Iron Fit" or "Your Best Triathlon" both costing less than £20. I thought £9.95 for a yearly training programme was an absolute bargain and worth the punt.

Equally some people would gain huge benefits from a personalised coached session so good luck to you for offering them that service.

Have you considered advertising on the timetrialling website http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/