Home Chat General Chat

220 launches myTri

Hello all

Just a note to say 220 Triathlon has launched myTri (http://training.220triathlon.com/), a new interactive social media channel with the eight tools we think you'll need to train, race and power your way to a new PB in 2012.

1. Find an event using the new 220 Triathlon Events Calendar, the most comprehensive race calendar for the 2012 season.

2. Set yourself targets for this year and beyond using our Goals* tool.

3. Create a Training Plan*, or find one another member has already created.

4. Securely log all your swim, bike and run workouts in your own personalised Training Diary*. Manually upload activities, upload Garmin and Polar files or sync your training diary with your Nike+ account.

5. Plot, find and share training rides and runs using our Route Mapping tool.

6. Check out over 18 Analysis Graphs* to evaluate your performance and current level of fitness.

7. Use the 220 Triathlon Leaderboards to see how you are performing against your clubmates, race rivals and athletes from around the world.

8. Retain a permanent Record* of all your PB’s.

Head over to http://training.220triathlon.com/ to sign up, have a look around and tell us what you think.

Yours in sport, Matt (220)

*You need to be logged in to fully access these features.

Comments

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Seems a tad clunky, keeps adding km into miles & somehow my sat run I managed 75mph..maybe its my input but it isn't good switching from session to session, multi sessions in 1 day on a quick reference. Maybe I need to get used to it?
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Got it...I put laps in & it multiplied distance..corrected, but I input everything in km/m etc but all the analysis is in miles..I don't run or bike or swim in miles, so analysis in this makes less sense than I would like, surely my metric preference should show throughout the ststs?
  • Thanks Britspin, will take a look at the preference settings and get back to you.

Cheers, Matt (220)
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    It work well when I used it the other day!
  • Maybe I'm not inputting the details right but I'm not getting the hang of the goals section atm. Everything else seems to be working nicely though.

Is there a facility to view public routes by area? If not then I'd suggest that this would be a great addition as it would make things easier to find alternative routes in your area and test yourself against other people's times.

Mat
  • On the list Lead Balloon! Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers, Matt (220)
  • Looks good, how's everyone finding it?