Plea for help...
Hello, I’m Holly and I’m a student at University College Falmouth in Cornwall. I was hoping you lovely ladies and gentlemen could help me out with some research I’m conducting for a project about designing for triathletes. I’ve been a spectator at a few triathlons recently (Wombourne, Nantwich, Mylor, Wadebridge), and have a real interest in your sport especially as my boyfriend competes in many tris.
Basically I just want to know a little bit about you…I have some specific questions, but any information you want to give me about you and triathlons will be very very helpful!! This is what I need to know:
- A little bit of background info about yourself – age, occupation, children??
- Why did you get into triathlons? How many have you competed in so far?
- How much training do you do, and what sort of training??
- What training and triathlon products do you own? (bikes, weights…etc)
- What’s your favourite thing about competing, and what’s the worst thing?
- Why do you compete? What motivates you?
…and finally, anything else you want to tell me. Rambling on about the subject is good!!
Thankyou for taking the time to read my (rather long) plea for help! Any response you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
Holly x x