Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Trek 1000 SL road bike for sale

I have a Trek 1000 SL Tour de France edition road bike in very good condition. I've mainly used it for sprint triathlons so it's been well maintained and doesn't have a high mileage. The bike has recently been serviced so the brakes and gears are in good working order, with new cables. Also recently fitted with excellent Continental Gatorskin tyres (less than 200 miles on them) and new inner tubes. Great wee Cateye trip computer attached. Pedals are standard pedals with solid toe clips attached.

Frame size: 54cm
Frame: aluminium with carbon Bontrager forks
Brakeset: Shimano Sora STI
Shift levers: Shimano Sora STI
Derailleurs: Shimano 2203 (front), Shimano Tiagra (back)
Wheels: alloy
Tyres: Continental Gatorskin
Saddle: Bontrager

I'm selling for £280 (ONO) because of the recent service and new tyres. I live in Glasgow but work in Edinburgh so willing to sell to anyone in Central Belt Scotland.

Please email me if you want some pictures or more info (ralph.hector@gmail.com). Cheers.

I also have a Kona Zing Deluxe road bike for sale at the moment if you're looking for a road bike with better spec.

Comments

• chris1chris1 Posts: 4
    Pandora beads Jewellery is certainly among the best Jewelers these times that provide stunning allure beads to create luxurious and completely personalized allure beads bracelets. utilizing the man materials options and huge library of stunning allure beads you'll certainly uncover the most perfect mixture for anybody regardless in the event.

Pandora Beads, which produces your existence a good offer happier with one another with a good offer much more attractive. Absolutely, the charming of Pandora Bracelet is terrific to go with your needs and getting a present to delight within delighted essence of pandora beads NZ.. you will should be cautious to space the beadspandora bracelets beads precisely to be certain which they are symmetrical as well as the focal product is within exact middle.

Wholesale pandora new zealand and wholesale charms are accessible for sellers as well. The buyers can merely place the orders on the internet getting a lowest amount of beads and will get large benefits in conditions of discounts. Wholesale beads and wholesale pandora nz can be an ideal method to purchase the diamond jewelry because, the quantity of your time by which the orders are shipped to buyers is quite low. also it is typically a a good offer better exercise to the reason that most types could possibly be found at it which saves a massive amount of your time in conditions of searching for just about any particular product with lowest cost. Welcome to pandora bracelets nz on the internet shop.