Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Trek Madone 3.5 56cm FOR SALE

Hi,

I am reluctantly selling a new carbon Trek Madone 3.5 C H2 2012 (unused) for GBP1,650.00.
Colour: Red/Black/White.
Great "all round bike," for training and triathlon. Throwing in a pair of used Time I-Clip Carbon Pedals.

"The Trek Madone C H2 2012 Road Bike brings in the new 6 Series-inspired frame offers carbon performance and road-smoothing comfort. Incredible value, with ultra-responsive Shimano Ultegra shifting. BB86.5 bottom bracket improves pedalling performance for exhilarating acceleration. SpeedTrap compatible for seamless electronics integration." Evans Cycles Website.

Frame:300 Series OCLV Carbon, E2, fender & rack mounts
Fork:Bontrager Race w/E2 aluminium steerer, carbon legs, SpeedTrap compatible
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, 34.9mm clamp
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Number of Gears: 20
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra STI, 10 speed
Chainset: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
Bottom Bracket: Shimano press fit
Cassette: Shimano 105 11-28, 10 speed
Front Brake: Shimano 105 brakes
Rear Brake: Shimano 105 brakes
Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra STI levers
Handlebars: Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
Stem: Bontrager Race Lite, 7 degree, 31.8mm
Headset: Integrated, cartridge bearings, sealed, alloy, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
Grips: Bontrager gel tape
Rims: Bontrager SSR
Front Hub: Bontrager SSR
Rear Hub: Bontrager SSR
Front Tyre: Bontrager R2, 700x23c
Rear Tyre: Bontrager R2, 700x23c
Saddle: Bontrager Affinity 2, hollow Chromoly rails
Seatpost: Bontrager Race Lite Alloy, infinite tilt adjustment, 20mm offset
Extra Features: Fender & rack mounts
Weight: Not Specified

PM me for further photos and information.

Regards

Longfellow

Comments

• LongfellowLongfellow Posts: 10
    Revised Price down to GBP1,490.00. Still unused!
  • dizzycdizzyc Posts: 1
    Hi longfellow.
    Where are you based?
  • LongfellowLongfellow Posts: 10
    Hi stephbrennan2012,

Based in the South of England, but can deliver to most parts of the UK at no cost.

Just let me know (PM) where you are for a test ride.

Regards

Longfellow
  • Hi is the bike still for sale? If so is it still under warranty?
  • chris1chris1 Posts: 4
    Cartier jewelry is just one jewellery artist which has designed a tremendous result on their day-to-day lives of guys and females of significant style savvy. just about every antique jewellery from any artist is decent and exclusive as a final result of the reality from the way in which their in pattern and features. The decent good quality and excellence of antique edition from the jewellery from cartier bracelet may be produced to lookup decent for the body. And for all those that are making utilization of decent antique jewelries from artist companies, this product which could be antique would create a tremendous distinction within our lives. This could possibly be the jewellery that may be made with excellent attributes and styles to be certain how the person would really feel proud of making utilization of them.

It doesn't issue in the celebration you don't possess a cartier necklace. You can nonetheless make do with a thing brightness or statement-making, Cartier Bracelets so extended when you go with it properly with what ever else you wear. a lowest of have something, be it a ring, pearl studs, a necklace receiving a cute charm or bangles. components don't should be ultra bling or be designed from exquisite gems to allow other individuals understand that you simply are conscious of how you lookup and that you simply consider pride in presenting your do it yourself well.

Cartier jewellery on the internet Store, Explore Prestigious Collections and store the most current Handpicked cartier love bracelet. appreciate best Designs, excellent Prices.
  • emmagemmag Posts: 1
    Hi,

I am based in Earlsfield in London and would love to take the bike if it is still available!