Home Sell Triathlon Gear

For sale 220 Triathlon & Triathletes magazines

I have approx 50 copies of 220 Triathlon & Triathletes World magazines from 2009, 2010 & 2011 for sakes for £10. Collection only from nr Leighton Buzzard, Beds

Comments

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Good luck

I'll give you £10 to take em to a charity shop, hospital, Headley court in surrey for the boys and girls there.
  • nessytnessyt Posts: 25
    Just thought it might help someone just getting into to the sport considering the magazines contain the same information as the current issues & saving them some money! Think ive done my thing for charity this year, 2 swims & 2 runs for charity! This comment confirms my reasons for getting out of this sport!
    What comment ? ? ?
  • marshy01ukmarshy01uk Posts: 19
    I believe that was a sincere genuine comment/offer and not a dig, I didnt read anywhere putting your integrity regarding charitable work into question, you certainly have done more than me
    Am I missing something here !

What have I done wrong !

I'm offering the asking price for you to take them mags to a charity shop or hospital

I dont see that as a problem !
  • GreenTunaGreenTuna Posts: 1
    Hey nessyt,

I would be interested in the magazines if you aren't satisfied with your other offers. I'm just starting out and any/all help is appreciated.