Home Chat General Chat

Short sleeve Tri suit . . .

At a recent event I got sunburn shoulders during the bike / run, and now have the outline of my tri suit burn on. Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a short sleeve Tri suit, or could I just wear a lycra t-shirt under my Tri suit.

Comments

• ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Not aware of any but I have done exactly as you suggest in one event and wore a short sleeve compression top under my suit (only not the sun it was thrashing down and coldddd)
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    i don't know about a short sleeved trisuit but i currently use a short sleeved tri-top.
  • apana790apana790 Posts: 76
    tri uk do an ironman ss trisuit http://triuk.com/web/index.php/Mens-Tri ... ducts.html i've seen a few people competing in it too
  • BassvernBassvern Posts: 1
    Best short sleeve suit going around is made by an Aussie Company called Scody. Search for their website, as they also have an online shop. I got myself one as I'm susceptible to bad moles growing on my skin in the Aussie sun. You would be surprised how cool it actually keeps you.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 52
    Wearing a short sleeve shirt under a suit jacket is like wearing a clip-on tie and white sox. Plus the oils and sweat from his skin will ruin the jacket lining. Long sleeves are definitely classier. If he gets warm, he can simply take off the jacket and roll up his sleeves. If he resists, tell him you think rolled up sleeves look sexy on him!
  • ellaavaellaava Posts: 5
    its runs so well.. perfect for the bike riders...
  • Scorch21Scorch21 Posts: 20
    Compressport do a class tri top.