Home Sell Triathlon Gear

FS: 2011 Cannondale Slice 58cm

My heart said Slice, but since having a proper fitting (FIST by Brian at Ten-Point) my body apparently says P2. So with regret I must sell the Slice. Purchased from The Tri Store in September 2011, this bike has only been ridden on the turbo trainer, it had never been outside, and so is in nearly new condition. Seat post and cable have not been cut, so still plenty of room for adjustment.

Cost £1,899 new, same spec 2012 model is the same price. In order to fund the replacement, I'm asking for £1,500ono. If interested, please get in touch.

The Slice has had great reviews and seen considerable success under the awesome Chrissie Wellington (although obviously this is no guaranteed of your own performance).

Frame:Slice Carbon 58cm
Fork:Cannondale Slice Aero
Front Derailleur:Shimano 105 braze-on
Rear Derailleur:Shimano 105
Number of Gears:20
Shifters:Micro-shift, Shimano compatible bar-end
Chainset:FSA Trimax Pro BB30 175mm
Chainrings:38/52
Bottom Bracket:FSA BB30
Cassette:Shimano 105 12-25
Chain:Shimano 105
Front Brake:Shimano 105
Rear Brake:Shimano 105
Brake Levers:Cannondale C2
Handlebars:Cannondale C3 + Profile T2 Alloy
Stem:Cannondale C3
Headset:Slice SL 1.1/8
Rims:Fulcrum Racing 7
Front Hub:Fulcrum Racing 7
Rear Hub:Fulcrum Racing 7
Front Tyre:Schwalbe Lugano 700x23c
Rear Tyre:Schwalbe Lugano S 700x23c
Saddle:Fi'zi:k Arione TRI2, MG Rails
Seatpost:Cannondale Slice Carbon Aero

You can see a photo on the Evans website http://www.evanscycles.com/products/can ... e-ec025304 although it's not showing the Trimax Pro chain set

Comments

• Hi,

Is this bike still available? Would be very interested to have have a look.

Where are you based? What your height is? Is the seat post adjustable?

Regards,
    Pall
  • Yes, this bike is still available - I'll pm you...
  • Jonesy5Jonesy5 Posts: 1
    Is the bike still for sale?
  • Jonesy5 wrote:
    Is the bike still for sale?
    Yes it is, please pm me if interested
  • Bike still available and for sale.

Since posting the original advert, the bike has been taken outside, no more than 250 miles though.

Price drop to £1,300 ono.
  • Hi, i may be interested in the bike. Can you tell me how tall etc you are. I am 6'1 evenly spaced and wonder if ill be a 56 or 58 cm. Also where abouts are you ?
  • Charliethestardog wrote:
    Hi, i may be interested in the bike. Can you tell me how tall etc you are. I am 6'1 evenly spaced and wonder if ill be a 56 or 58 cm. Also where abouts are you ?
    I am 6'1 and the 56 would definitely be too small - the theory with tri bikes seems to be to go up rather than down in size (ref: slowtwitch com)

I'm in Chesham, Buckinghamshire - if convenient you're welcome to come and try it out on the turbo trainer.
  • Hi Is your Slice still for sale? I am looking for a 58. I can buy a new 2012, same spec for £1470. What are you asking for the bike now?