Home Chat General Chat

Come on folks !!! FFS

I've just logged on and noticed something... And it really annoys me

People are starting threads, asking for help, advice or people views on certain matters. This is good - it's exactly what this forum is for.

What really annoys me is the sheer lack of gratitude from the majority of those asking questions.

No thank you's, nothing - just start a thread then seemingly ignoring everyone who has taken time to be courteous in replying

Lets keep this a nice friendly place to visit , thank those who reply to questions you pose to the masses. It really isn't hard.

Comments

• Thanks for mentioning that , it's nearly as bad as not saying thank you when you hold the door open for someone.
  • Exactly
  • AtomicAtomic Posts: 126
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Another sensible suggestion from Ben, are you sure it is you posting, not an imposter.

Totally agree, always one of my bug bears is the lack of common forum courtesy, you ask a question, take heed or not of the advice ( in the loosest sense ), and then one should out of respect post the results, it is like leeches at work, sucking the life force out of the body, Whilst one appreciates that some people just join to ask a specific question to resolve an issue, possible why the forum dries up, 'cos people get sick of banging thier heid against a brick wall.
  • No it really is me
  • A good point...well made...I'm afraid I'm a culprit...I'm usually very polite, so sorry about that...I'll remember my manners in future