Home Chat General Chat

Iron distance training plan

I am looking for a iron distance training plan that is free, I would like to be able to be uploaded it to Training peaks. Have searched the internet and have found a couple of generic ones. But are impractical and not easily changed for my working hrs, working nights (weekdays and also weekends). I tend to do my longer rides and runs on my days off. Does anyone know or have a training shedule that may suit?

Comments

• gavinpgavinp Posts: 168
    Hi Armie

Have you checked out the training plans on trainingpeaks? yes, they have a cost associated with them, but it'll save you a ton of time inputting the data, and it will be a proved training plan created by a coach on training peaks.

Other than that, there are loads of books you could buy with various training plans. Or better still get yourself a coach! If you are serious enough to be using trainingpeaks then getting a coach to help you will be even better than a generic plan.

Either way, have fun!
  • I have searched some training programs from net. There is lot of training programs available on net so if someone needs these training programs then visit search engine.