Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Garmin 310xt for sale

For sale is my Garmin Forerunner 310XT GPS watch. This is a great bit of equipment and I'm quite sad to part with it as it's been a faithful companion on many running, cycling, swimming and hiking sessions. The watch gives access to so much information about your exercise activities especially when paired with an ANT+ speed/cadence sensor for your bike or footpod if running or walking. The screens on the watch are fully customisable to show the data that you're interested in and you can analyse to your heats content once you've wirelessly uploaded the data to the Garmin connect website.

The only reason for selling is that I've upgraded to the next model up in the range leaving this one surplus to requirement.

As the paragraph above describes, the item has been used, it has been well looked after, but does have some signed of cosmetic damage, this is a hairline mark to the top left, and the sticker underneath the watch is rubbing off slightly. This does not effect the view of the screen and is in otherwise perfect condition.

Watch comes with box, ant+ stick, plugs and manuals.

I'm open to all sensible offers.

Comments

• Hi Grant,

I am new to triathlon so I don't know what an acceptable price would be to offer for this. Could you suggest a figure you're looking for?

Thanks
    Fay
  • Sorry Fay, the watch has sold.