Home Chat General Chat

ABERDEENSHIRE MPH TRI SERIES, PLEASE READ!!!!!

This is probably the wrong place to ask this as most people reading it would rather be in a tri than watching it. As some of you will know Aberdeen-shire council run a tri series around the East coast from May to Sept, all of them sprints bar the last which is a standard. Its a great series, and is really well organised and a lot of work is put in mainly by Henry Trotter and son.

I couldnt get any of the entry forms online but managed to get Henry on the phone who told me they werent online yet as he was having great difficulty getting marshalls.

If anyone or anyones partners, sons, or daughters, cousins etc feel they could help, please contact Henry through Aberdeen council on 0845 6067000 or 01467 620981.

You can also have a look on www.mphtriseries.co.uk

Thanks.

Comments

• hound doghound dog Posts: 293
    ps are there a lot of scottish tri athletes on this site?
  • pigletpiglet Posts: 86
    Hi Hound dog- thanx for the info re marshallers for aberdeenshire tris. I can't drive at the mo so not sure how I could get there- but i'll look at talking a mate into it when she gets back from holiday.

I also wondered about how many Scots are using this site.

I am in Ayr and recovering from knee surgery but still hoping to do a couple of small distance tris this summer.

Would love to hook up with other triathletes

Cheers[:D]
  • hound doghound dog Posts: 293
    Hi piglet, yeah itd be good to keep in touch and up to date with local tri athletes, having said that Inverness and Ayrshire are quite a distance. Im not connected with the Aberdeenshire tri organisers, just really keen to enter a lot of them. Im sure they'll be more than happy for anyone to volunteer their services, sooner rather than later.
  • DavidC212DavidC212 Posts: 12
    Hi,

Like Houndog I am probably more interested in entering the races but I will check my golf schedule and see which if any I could marshall at. I live in Ellon so I am geographically able to easily get to all the venues.

I will post here and contact Henry / Aberdeeshire regarding my availability.

David