Home Sell Triathlon Gear

2012 Mavic Tri Helium shoes (UK 11 EUR46)

Hi all,

I bought some UK size 11 Mavic Tri Helium shoes from CRC last month because they were in the sale at £192 (Down from £275!) These are the 2012 model...as far as I can tell, the only difference between these and the 2013s is that the 13s have a black lower fastening strap.

Unfortunately I've got wide feet and they don't fit me.....however, rather than being sensible and accepting that they pinched my feet BEFORE wearing them outdoors, I entered the Andover Triathlon earlier this month and used them for that. While every other aspect of the shoe was very comfotable, they just weren't wide enough in the toe box for me....I do have very wide feet if I'm being honest.

As such, other than being a bit grubby in places from one use "in anger", they are otherwise new.

They come with their own nice mesh bag and I'll supply them with some almost new Shimano SPD-SL floating cleats if the buyer wants them - if not I'll happily hang on to them though for my road shoes.

They're great shoes and, if they're good enough for Ali Brownlee, they're good enough for you and me! Just don't bother if you've got freakishly wide feet.

Looking for offers around £140 please. I'm in Newbury, Berkshire if anyone wants to come and have a look at them. Happy to post at actual cost.

Comments

• btomjbtomj Posts: 3
    PS - I'll supply buyer with original receipt to prove I've only had them a month!