Home Chat General Chat

Ipad App

Hi - I was wondering if someone could advise me on whether it is possible to get the Ipad version in the UAE. I don't know a whole lot about technology but when I went to register for it the UAE wasn't on the list of countries.

Clearly getting a magazine delivered overseas is more complicated than it should be and therefore the only way to get a copy seems to be electronicly.

Any ideas would be gratefully recieved.

Ian

Comments

• gavinpgavinp Posts: 168
    Hi Ian

It's all on the world wide web, so I can't see why there would be a problem technically

here's a link I found:

http://www.buysubscriptions.com/digital-magazine-app-subscriptions/220-triathlon-magazine-app-subscription

Good luck!
  • iangilbyiangilby Posts: 5
    Gavin

I went to the same place and when you look at teh list of countries on the right, the United Arab Emirates isn't listed, and I didn't want to waste 15 quid if I wasn't going to be able to get it delivered here (the internet is heavily policed - you can't download VPN before you ask, and they only unblocked Skype a few weeks ago !)

Ian
  • Hi Ian

Unfortunately we don't have any of our digital editions available in the UAE. We have a discounted rate available for overseas printed edition of the magazine if you want to subscribe to that - you can subscribe for £50.25, which is a 25% saving. Just click on the link provided above and navigate in the top bar to the printed edition of 220, it should show up automatically.

Apologies that it's not in the digital format you were hoping for but I hope this helps!

Thanks
    George
  • iangilbyiangilby Posts: 5
    George

Many thanks for the response. The problem with any hard copy here is that the "post" is virtually none existant and anyway, I am constantly in trouble for leaving piles of magazines laying around cluttering up the house !

I will continue to read and interact on the website and I'm sure it will all fall into place at some point (probably the next time I visit the UK and down load some VPN software

Thanks again for the response and good luck.

KR

Ian