Home Chat General Chat

Help needed for corporate clothing

Bit of a long shot but I guess it won't hurt to ask - I'm looking to get some branded sports tops for my company to give out to staff who partake in various activities and I'm struggling to find something decent for the right price (around £15), does anyone have any suggestions? I'm mainly looking for a good, dry-fit, performance style t-shirt that can be used for running as I think that will suit the majority of people (as much as I'd like my company to buy me a castelli tri suit, I don't think the rest of the company will be so happy). I'll also need to get it branded with company logos etc so ideally, I need to order from a supplier that does it all. I've already tried tops from my current suppliers (craft, kaspian, hanes. regatta) but they haven't been great (craft one was okay) so was hoping you good people might be able to offer some other suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    You may want to speak to Mickwood - more actively at bcttt.com

He sorted out hoodies for the club and they were relatively cheap in comparison to others
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Look at Tri- casuals - google them ( on FB too)

They've made me bespoke hoodies at a very good price

Say Ben from Team Laws sent you - ask for Robert or Shirley

They are excellent , professional and couldn't be more helpful
  • MacaroneMacarone Posts: 58
    Thanks for the suggestions.
  • gavinpgavinp Posts: 168
    Could try these guys too:

http://www.wairua-custom.com/
  • MacaroneMacarone Posts: 58
    Cheers!
  • ellaavaellaava Posts: 5
    i know one online sports T shirt shop... i have purchased sports t shirt from online shop for my college sports event.. i m so happy with this purchased... i would really like to recommend to my friends..
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Helpful

Link ?

Name ?

Location ?

:roll:
  • jedjed Posts: 1

I know this post is old, but if anyone finds it as I did while looking for embroidered sports clothing.  I found a great little company who offered the whole package, branding the lot!  They even offered to manufacture small runs if I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for!

http://www.fashionatwork.co.uk/D/Leisurewear-(6).aspx