Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Huub Archimedes triathlon wetsuit 4.4 version

Up for grabs is this fantastic Huub Archimedes triathlon wetsuit.

This the 4:4 version in size SMT (small medium tall) which is suitable for someone in the ranges of:

*5'8"-6'0" in height. 72kg-81kg weight.

KEY FEATURES

*X-O Skeleton for body alignment and Buoyancy
*NBR X-O Skeleton for aided buoyancy
*Bicep release for stroke efficiency
*Arm Crossover alignment for correct positioning and reduced snaking/*Fish tailing in the water
*Calf Release for improved kick, propulsion and circulation
*Break-away zipper for Transition speed
*The most flexible lining material available
*Neoprene flexibility, thickness and stretch combination unmatched in the industry.

This suit is in excellent condition and has only been swam in once, unfortunately I'm not going to get the use out of it now so it needs to go to a good home. There are no nail marks, tears or any other blemishes and is literally a brand new suit. The suit even comes with the original box.

These suits are the best money can buy right now and have been put to good use by the Brownlee brothers. Huub has won several awards this year for Best product and I can testify it is a very fast suit.

RRP is £495, I believe the price reflects the quality of the condition of this suit. However I am open to sensible offers.

i am looing for £400.00 o.n.o

so email me on /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gifwimming.fish@hotmail.co.uk]swimming.fish@hotmail.co.uk

Comments

• I would probably be interested if I lost a couple of Kilos I was actually thinking of buying one of these, is there a size above this I assume as I am 6'00 but about 87 kilos

• adswakeadswake Posts: 7
    Please SMS me 07771960340 I am very keen on buying it!