Home Gear Triathlon Gear

Triahtlon Box

Hi there,

What are your biggest worries and concerns in terms of your race day preparation? I have an idea about a creating a box that we could use in the build-up to a race and would like people’s thoughts about what they need in transition that they currently cannot get easily.

If you would like to be kept up to date on the products development search for us on FB and Twitter, and we will keep you updated on the development.

Cheers

JP

Comments

• Jamie220Jamie220 Posts: 168

Great idea, looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Jamie Beach, Digital Editor – 220 Triathlon

• Jamie, would there be a route to getting the box into your office so that you can have a look at it and Maybe - get it in the new products section of 220.  I have spoken to the advertising section and I have details of advertising but would really like feedback from your office team who sees these products all day every day.

• Hi John,

We're always happy to be sent Tri stuff to test! Here's the address for 220 Towers:

220 Triathlon, Immediate Media, Tower House, Fairfax St, Bristol, BS1 3BN

Cheers!
    Helen

• jonEjonE Posts: 1,113

Are you creating a solution for a problem that doesn't really need to exist ?

• bathtubbathtub Posts: 280

It will be interesting to see what your Triathlon box offers that a plastic storage box costing a few quid from Wilkinson's doesn't offer.

Some races wont allow any boxes in transition, what happens then?

+1 with  jon.E comment above.

• I agree that an off the shelf box is a very good solution and I have used this for some years. But following a hectic race schedule in the run up to Ironman I used a box similar to the final box design and it has made life much easier.

I have done some research at three events over the year approx. 46% of people have an off the shelf box that they often struggle with from the car to transition and back again.  The solution that I have come up with will help some people, fingers crossed.

Thanks for the feedback and I’ll get a box sent to you as soon as they are available.  Follow triathlonbox on twitter and Facebook to be kept up to date.