Home Gear Triathlon Gear

HUUB Aerious or Zone3 Aspire?

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to decide whether to get a HUUB Aerious or the new Zone3 Aspire. They both look great and have good reviews, but can't seem to find a direct comparison between them.

Any help/advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Danny

Comments

• risris Posts: 1,002

get the one that fits you best. the best reviewed wetsuit in the world is the wrong one for you if it fits badly. if you can find a way to try them out (shop with endless pool would be ideal) then that would be ideal. i'm sure that one or both suits would be at this weekends tri show if you are going... 

• ris - bang on, lovely to hear such sound advice on a forum - sadly rare!!!

Yes, get the suit that fits best and be fully aware it may well not be either of the ones you mention. A lot of wetsuit brands make great suits but either dont give the tester a free one (as one of the ones you mentioned have done) or dont pay for double page ads month on month (as one of the ones you mentioned have done). Try them for yourself and try others too - wetties are not a small investment, get the right one and you will reap the rewards.

sorry, i don't what i was thinking.

this is a triathlon community so buy the expensive one, or the one with the most red on it (red is defo faster). 

if it fills with water then just buy something carbon to sooth the soul. 

• I'm in the process of buying , I tried both the zone3 aspire and huub aerious, both fit perfectly. What are the best option from both? Consider they cost almost the same. which one using better material?

tnx a lot, appreciate the help.

which one do you like the look of best, or have the more impressive go faster stripes? probably as good a reason as any. 

• Andrew4Andrew4 Posts: 190

Zap... if they both fit great then apart from aesthetics, and assuming you believe the science/marketing bumpf perhaps consider which you think is more important to you:

1. Catch panels? (then pick Zone 3)

2. Keeping your legs afloat? (Aerious 3:5)

3. Your legs float fine and you don't want catch panels? (Aerious 4:4)