Home Chat General Chat

Looking for Investment for New Tri Business

Hi All,

I'm looking for a person or persons with an interest in Triathlon to invest in a new eCommerce / retail business. I thought I would put up an appeal here first rather than going through the usual finance channels because I would like to have an investor or investors who have a passion for triathlon.

The business is in the early stages - I have had a website developed and currently stock nutrition products and some accessories. Presently I am in the process of finding commercial premises and getting supplier agreements in place with the bike/wetsuit/trainer/component manufacturers and distributors. The business is based in the South of England. 

Essentially I'm looking for a working capital injection to grow the business of around £15-20k either on an equity or income basis. 

If you like to know more please PM me. And before anybody asks, no, there isn't a dead Nigerian finance minister involved!

Nigel

Comments

• JaWeldJaWeld Posts: 1

You thought of trying your luck in the dragons den?

• What do you know about microtasking in business?

• Hello! Microtask services typically involve collecting and analyzing data, and then validating the information in ways that automated or computer-controlled analysis cannot. They entail simple tasks that can be logged and reported, working in conjunction with a larger system, click here for details. This can include anything from monitoring CCTV feeds for potential hacks, to providing services to customers over the phone and labeling data for future use, as well as online content services of various kinds.

• miral45873ZaW8S-jhmiral45873ZaW8S-jh Posts: 11
    edited December 2022

I'm new to the business and would like to learn everything I can. However, I believe that certain things can only be understood via personal experience. I opted 24/7 customer support in the hopes that it will assist me in providing good support to my consumers.

• I recently had the opportunity to collaborate with the team behind the Canada Digital Adoption Program https://www.customerization.ca/canada-digital-adoption-program/ , and I can confidently say that they are true business technology experts. Their extensive knowledge and experience in Zoho applications, such as Zoho CRM and Zoho Recruit, proved to be invaluable for my small business. They provided exceptional guidance and support throughout the implementation process, ensuring that we were able to leverage the full potential of these powerful tools. Additionally, their expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service helped us enhance our customer support processes, resulting in improved customer satisfaction. The team's commitment to excellence and their ability to deliver tailored solutions truly sets them apart. If you're a growing SMB looking to adopt digital technologies, I highly recommend exploring the Canada Digital Adoption Program.