Home Sell Triathlon Gear

2014 Giant Trinity Adv SL in Large

In need of a complete TT set up with one of the latest most aero frames available? I'm selling my recent new purchase as its worse looking at it not being used, than accepting I'm not using it!

The spec is as follows.....

2014 Giant Trinity Advanced SL in Large, Giants size guide states its suitable for 6'1" with an inside leg of 32"upwards and 6'2" with an inside leg of 31" upwards. I'm 6'3" with a 33" inside leg. Immaculate condition, used 3 times, Immaculate condition.

Zipp 900 Disc Tubular 2010 Immaculate Condition with Vittoria Corsa Evo CX 21-28" 320 Tpi Tub with minimal wear. Decals to match the frame. I've never punctured while using this wheel.

Zipp 808 Front Tubular 2010 Immaculate Condition with Vittoria Corsa Evo CX 21-28" 320 Tpi Tub with minimal wear. Decals to match the frame. I've never punctured with this wheel.

Prologo Zero II TT CPC Nack 2014 Saddle, Immaculate Condition.

Look Keo Blade Aero Pedals 2012, good condition.

Quarq Riken Power Meter SRAM Powerglide 53/39T 10spd 130, purchased from Cyclepowermeters last autumn therefore remainder of 2 year warranty in place. 175mm cranks, with LED indicator, CR2032 Battery, Ant+, Immaculate Condition.

White Gear and Brake cables (what you can see of them) new.

Dura Ace Front Mech, Excellent Condition.

Dura Ace Rear Mech, Excellent Condition.

Dura Ace Cassette, Excellent Condition.

Shimano Bar End Shifters, Excellent Condition.

KMC Chain, Excellent Condition.

I'm happy to email more pic's if anybody is interested.

£4500.

Only serious interest please, no time wasters.

Best regards

Mat

Nottinghamshire

07872 455833

mat_bacon@hotmail.com

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030584/uploads/Images/11387.jpg

Comments