Home Chat General Chat

Tri Camps for kids.

BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
Somewhat belatedly as the little 'uns break up on Friday...but my bosses failure to grasp this & make a decision,....oh never mind.

My Summer Tri Camp returns to Birmingham.
Based at Linden Road Pool (0121 464 4500) in Bournville, next to Cadbury World, we run Mon - Friday, 10am - 3pm, running swimming & biking.
At a staggeringly low cost of £50 for the week & a race on Friday afternoon, if you are in Brum area then come on down.
We are running w/c 23rd & 30th July & 6th August, altho the 23rd is looking dodgy due to low sign up (see above!!).
So anyone fancy allowing me & Geoff to shout at their kids in various parks & pools in the locality & return them to you completely worn out, then get on it.
Cheers.

Comments

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Forgot to mention..ages 8-16 years.
  • Hi there, can you email me to let me know if you are running tri camp this summer 2014 at Linden Road Pool? My 8 year old is very keen to do it and was disappointed to miss your course at Easter. Do you have a website or email as point of contact. I need to get the school holidays sorted ASAP due to work commitments. I have already signed him up to do Aston Villa football at end of August but I don't want to book anything else up yet in case it clashes with the tri camp again as this is what happened at Easter and he had to do tennis instead. Many thanks.

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655

Hi.

I have confirmation today as it goes. We are running camps on w/c 4th august & 11th August, all other details as in my original post..cost will be £60 per child.

Email brumtricamps@fsmail.net if you need any more details, Linden will not be set up to take bookings yet, check in next week w/c 16th June.