Home Training for a Triathlon

GPS watch

I am looking to buy a GPS watch which measures HR and is water proof can anyone recommend one please?

thanks 

Comments

• risris Posts: 1,002

garmin 310xt? or whatever the newer one is (910?). depends on your budget i guess. 

• i believe that ant plus doesnt work in water for heart rate

so you would need 2 separate devices

• Garmin Fenix 2 - totally awesome, does everything - swim (pool and open water, bike, run, ski, hike and looks like a watch too. Run functions are also above and beyong including cadance and VO2 and syncs via Bluetooth. All in for about £250..... Whats not to like

• Tomtom multisport cardio has an inbuilt HRM (although it doesn't currently switch on on the "swim" mode) and will connect with an external belt as an alternative...i

I'm very pleased with mine

• I've compared my Suunto Ambit 2S with my mates Garmin 910 and I think the Suunto wins hands down every time. It also looks like a great watch.

• JonoMJonoM Posts: 1

Have a look at the Ultrasport Navrun 500.Cheap, simple, very happy with mine.

• scottyjayscottyjay Posts: 3
    Agreed, the Suunto Ambit 2S has been great for me. Very customisable on the watch and enough data online to give you a fair understanding of your performance