Home Chat General Chat

Talkback: GO TRI aims to hook in newbies with low-cost races

Yes I would try tri cus I havnt done one yet but will definitely have a go for £15.

Comments

• This is perfect for me! I'm a Noob and I'm Skint!

• OK initial excitement has been slightly blunted, Every event in my area  up til the end of May has an 'enter event' link that leads me to either a dead website or a clubsite that doesn't feature the GOTRI events on their calendar. 

• Hi Rob

We're sorry to hear you're having some issues, could you let us know what event you're looking to enter, we'll ensure we get the information for you and update our site. 

Please feel free to e-mail us gotrievents@gotri.org 

• GOTRI Cannock (Apr)

GOTRI Active Workforce Duathlon Series 4 2015

GOTRI 141 Duathlon 1 (Preston)

All of the above lead to sites that are unresponsive or don't have any information about the GOTRI events or how to enter.

I emailed the StaffordTri club directly and they got straight back to me (very pleased) 

• Hi Rob

That's great, I'm getting the information regarding the other two for you.

Rob
  • Any likelihood of something nearer Chichester this season?

• Hi Rob

Regarding the other two events, GO TRI Preston is now open for entries at the following link http://www.entrycentral.com/event/102567

For the Active Workforce event please contact Chris Johnson at the following e-mail address  Christopher.Johnson@sefton.gov.uk

Hope that helps, anything else you need let us know at robbishop@triathlonengland.org

Rob

• Hi StooDogg

We are constantly working on new GO TRI venues so watch the website for further details, I'm sure they'll be something near you very soon.

www.gotri.org  

Rob