Home Chat General Chat

Stratford

Wasn't Stratford great my first sprint I shouldn't have been allowed to do it (Im only 14) (I was the one who screwed up my number). Great weather! I did 7:59, 47 rough, 25 rough.

wat did you lot do?

Krazycal

Comments

• handyrobhandyrob Posts: 31
    Just wanna say great effort to everyone at Stratford Tri. I didnt race but I felt for you all when you had to get out on your bike and run in the rain!!
  • jimhop51jimhop51 Posts: 22
    I really enjoyed Stratford on sunday came in around 1hr 21m which i am a bit dissapointed with to be honest. On the whole i thought the event was well run but the swim was a bit messy! i think it could have been managed better, what does everyone else think?
  • krazycalkrazycal Posts: 45
    By the way the results are now out on fun2tri.co.uk and the photos taken by the official photographers are on sportcam.net
  • KarlOnSeaKarlOnSea Posts: 28
    On the whole . . . a great race. The swim did seem a bit crowded (weren't previous years 30 second start intervals, or was that my imagination?), and while I was in the pool, it started to rain - something which caught me out on the first turn out of the service road and into the one way system: So I've a big 'thank you' to the marshall who stepped out into the traffic to giv eme time to jump back on my bike and give the course a good hard smack in retalliation!