Home Chat General Chat

get the right wetsuit

hi ya

I am loooking for a wetsuit for my first season and got a bit of a low budget of about 150 but nothing over that just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere i get a wetsuit at this sort of price

Comments

• MikeyBMikeyB Posts: 135
    Tri Uk http://triuk.com have wetsuits starting at about £100. I understand it is best to go and try a wetsuit on before you buy though to make sure you get one that fits you properly.

Mike

• hound doghound dog Posts: 293
    MickeyB is right about trying suit first, but I live nearly 600miles from triuk and gave them as many measurements as poss over the phone. Found them really helpful and wetsuit fitted like a glove (trisuit was the same). Speak to them on phone, Im sure they'll find something to suit your budget.
  • ardkeenardkeen Posts: 152
    I ALSO GOT MINE ON EBAY WAS A LITTLE BIT TIGHT INITIALLY BUT GOT BETTER AS I GOT INTO SHAPE, 150 POUNDS IS ENOUGH TO GET A QUALITY TRI WETSUIT, STICK TO THE GOOD BRANDS, BEWARE SIZES VARY BETWEEN BRANDS SO BE CAREFUL
  • For my first season I hired a wetsuit for the whole season from triandrun, very helpful shop. Then you get the option to buy it at the end of the season. That way If you do not get on with that particular wetsuit make you can return it at the end of the season.

• handyrobhandyrob Posts: 31
    Checkout Aquaspheres new range of wetsuits, they have some lower priced suits and a really good suit for a bigger budget