Home Sell Triathlon Gear

FS BLUESEVENTY REACTION FULLSUIT MENS WETSUIT SS14 Size M

FS BLUESEVENTY REACTION FULLSUIT MENS WETSUIT SS14 Size M 

Immaculate as new condition with no nicks or cuts 

Hardly used 

Comes complete in carry bag with tags 

Size M suits: 5'8"-6'1" (172-184cm) height, 158-187 lbs (72-85kg) weight, medium build 

£115 including delivery

The Mens 2014 Reaction Fullsuit from blueseventy is an excellent triathlon wetsuit for experienced triathletes, that combines important flexibility with core buoyancy and is one of the most popular blueseventy wetsuits for triathlons. This blueseventy wetsuit looks super cool as well as giving high performance and won't let you down in your important race. 

Buoyancy 
Buoyancy is concentrated in the core areas; hip, leg and core which will raise the position of your hips in the water to encourage correct body position for swimming. Without this, you can find your body dragging in the water which slows your speed and makes you fatigued much more quickly. 

Flexibility 
The blueseventy Reaction wetsuit has lots of flexibility on the arms and under the arms created by Yamamoto 1.5mm neoprene and the A-Flex orange jersey lining, which gives 4-way stretch to enable you to swim just like you do in the pool. 

Features 

4-5-4mm buoyancy construction: the 5mm neoprene at the core will raise your hips in relation to the rest of your body to stop you from sinking under the water when swimming. 5mm side panels run from upper body to the knee to help raise your body position when rolling to the side during breathing. 
100% Yamamoto Neoprene with SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating: This makes the external surface of the suit low drag to maximise your speed through the water. 
VO2 Chest Construction: A central, double layered panel of 1.5mm neoprene laminated with blueseventy's A-Flex material runs down the chest to maximise stretch during respiration, so you can breathe easily. 
Excellent freedom of movement: 1.5mm neoprene is used on and under the arms to give excellent flexibility for your swim stroke. 
Flexibility: The A-Flex orange jersey inside lining throughout the suit provides the Reaction's highly flexible 4-way stretch and is slippery when wet making it easier to take off during transition. 
Lowered Collar: A curved closure flap lowers the height of the collar to reduce chaffing and improve comfort. 
Standard Zipper for easy entry into the wetsuit at the start of your race. 
A-Grip Panels: A textured forearm print on the high stretch jersey allows you to really feel the water and have additional grip in the propulsion phase of your swimming stroke. 
Single Seam Tube Legs: The tube construction in the lower leg combines A-Flex material with a single seam to maximise the flexibility and promote a quick release from your wetsuit in transition from the swim to cycle phase. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your preferred height. 
Knee Flex Panels: these 2mm textured panels behind the knee reduce bunching to help when taking the wetsuit off during the 1st transition period. 
Gloves, fitting instructions and a care guide are all included. 
Specification 

4-5-4 BUOYANCY 
4mm SCS coated Yamamoto chest panels 
5mm SCS coated Yamamoto torso panel 
4mm SCS coated Yamamoto lower legs 

FLEXBILITY 
1.5mm SCS coated Yamamoto in the arms and underarm gussets 
3mm SCS coated Yamamoto central split chest panel 
2mm SCS coated Yamamoto back panel surrounding the zipper 
RRP £345 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030584/uploads/Images/15220.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030584/uploads/Images/15221.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030584/uploads/Images/15222.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030584/uploads/Images/15223.jpg

Comments

• Lisa GLisa G Posts: 29

Hi, is the wet suit still for sale?  My other half may be interested.  Why are you selling it and how would you (or other viewers of this post) rate this wet suit?

Thanks.

• gb901gb901 Posts: 148

Yes its still available.  The only reason Im selling is that after a pre season of training which included a modicum of weights I discovered that its now a tad tight across the shoulders and chest - I have in fact purchased exactly the same but in the next size up! They're a fantastic tri wetsuit i my opinion and only got it due to the great online reviews i read. Would have sent you a message directly lisa - but apparently there's a problem at present?

• Lisa GLisa G Posts: 29

Hi, I don't suppose your wet suit is still for sale is it?  If so, would you be able to contact Richard on 07702164177 (mobile signal isnt great round here, so if you texted, he would phone you back when it picks up the signal).

many thanks

Lisa

• gb901gb901 Posts: 148
    Sold