Home Chat Race Chat

"Different" triathlons

Hey guys,

I'm trying to make a list of so called "different" triathlons for our club to do next year. What I mean is different distances, challenges and different countries (e.g. Escape from Alcatraz). Anyone got any good different/strange triathlons out there?

Thanks!

Comments

• ardkeenardkeen Posts: 152
    Check out our website, a new event this July www.westcorktri.com

• Looks good! Any more events guys?
  • jimjim Posts: 12
    hi

i would that the triathlon that I take part in IS different in that the swim leg is replaced by a concept 2 rower. great event already took part in mallory just getting ready for the other 3 events this year at castle combe, reading and dorney lake. not sure if its what your looking for but give it a go you will enjoy them check out www.dbmax.co.uk fot details
  • EWCEWC Posts: 6
    Hi,

We will be running probably the worlds highest altitude triathlon in June 2008 in Nepal, with a 5000m high lake swim, a run over a 5300m pass and 4 hour 2200m mtb descent. More details will be available very shortly on www.e-w-c.co.uk. We are also running a duathlon, "Land of the Yeti duathlon", from close to Everest base camp in October 2008, details of which are already up on the site .