Home Chat General Chat

BHBIKES

HI ALL ANYONE GOT A BH ROAD BIKE PLEASE SOME FEED BACK. VALUE 4 MONEY? RIDE? STIFFNESS?COLOUR?DEALER SERVICE

Comments

• Hey there,

a BH biker....Not many of those around! I bought one last year, the L35. I think i paid around £900 for it and to be fair you get alot, Ultegra shifters, groupset. Not bad. The wheels are pretty budget that mine came with so ive upgraded those.....It is the only road bike ive had so i cant really compare it against many, but its been great for me and ive done around 2000 miles on it, and i havent even had a puncture or any problems at all.... I got mine froma dealer in Bristol, after trying a few out i liked it the best. ONly problem is the frame is quite heavy, but you cant get everything can you. Also the colour is awesome, and it sponsors Team Liberty Seguros- a tour de france team, so you get that on the bike, so people think you're a pro! If you haev any other questions just ask, sorry i havent been the world of help!

Johnny

• bhbikesbhbikes Posts: 2
    hi jonny thanx 4 ur thoughts on bh .iam the importer 4 bh in the uk and people like u can only make the brand even better for the future again thanx very much iam going to pass ur comments to my boss this week cheers toby from bhbikes