Home Sell Triathlon Gear

For Sale - 2016 IRONMAN 70.3 UK Exmoor/Wimbleball - General Individual Entry

2016 IRONMAN 70.3 UK Exmoor/Wimbleball - General Entry - Individual Entry

Cost price £233.20

Unfortunately I can no longer take part due to injury.

£100

Comments

• gb901gb901 Posts: 148
    Reduced to ??75
  • BadgerBadger Posts: 10

Hello sorry to hear you are injured -  do you still have the entry available? 

yes - i have messaged you badger

Hi Gb901 thanks for the message I don't seem to be able to open it - really keen on taking your entry  -  would be awesome training for XMAN XXX Wimbleball in July. Are you able to transfer the entry to a new competitor without admin fees? 

Cheers 

Arseholes at IM wont allow it, so ive effectively pissed away £233+! Worst customer service Ive ever come across. Only hop eis that event is cancelled so I can claim on my crdit card. I wont ever have anything to do with IM again: theyre just a bunch of money grabbers!

• Err. It states this fully when you register, so why are you surprised!?

No other event that I have ever taken part would give you your money back at such short notice and few on that scale would allow a transfer...

Outlaw did when I sustained an injury doing last years london marathon and was unable to do the half ant the end of may!

• Fair enough then, even my local club event told me to do one when I enquired for the very same reason.

Hi GB901, thanks for trying sorry to hear you can't get any refunds, and that I can't buy your space -  hope you recover soon all the best cheers Badger