Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Felt B16 Triathlon/Time Trial Bike with Extra Set Superb Carbon Tubular wheels

Price drop due to Ebay timewaster. Felt B16 Triathlon Bike. Very good condition. Bought 6 years ago - used for 12 Sprint and Olympic races. Then I got injured and a bit ill, and, sadly, it has been on the garage wall for the last 4 years. Size 52cm. Suit approx. 5ft 6 in to 5ft 10in. 10-speed Shimano 105, brakes, derailleurs. 105 crankset 53-39, cassette 12-25, on Felt 30mm TTR4 wheels, Vittoria Zaffiro tyres. I have tried to show in the photos the blemishes I found on the bike - heel rub on crankset, and a small paint chip on the frame. The other thing is that the white bar tape (stupid colour for tape!) is stained. ALSO INCLUDED - superb Qoroz branded carbon tubular wheels, with Vittoria Corsa Evo Cx 23 mm tyres, carbon brake pads, and 10-speed 11-28 cassette. Super light, less than 1500g for the pair. I want £700 or near offers for the whole lot - prefer to sell as a single lot but may split into £480 for the bike, £220 for the Carbon wheels, tyres, brake pads, cassette combo. White Shimano SPD-SL pedals are included, bike computer, sensors etc are not. Collection only from Shipley, West Yorkshire - message me if you want a look or make me an offer.

Gumtree ad shows some pics.....

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/felt-b16-triathlontime-trial-bike-with-extra-set-superb-carbon-tubular-wheels/1268630066

Comments