Home Gear Triathlon Gear

Wetsuit fit huub aerious tight around the neck front?

Hi folks,

I have recently purchased my first wesuit, a hub aerious.

I am 5’11 and 76kgs. I went for a medium as per the size charts recommendation and it seems very tight around the front of my neck and has a big air gap at the arch of my lower back where it is pulled taught (I think this is what is causing the tightness on the front of my neck). I have moved it into the crotch area as far as possible by pulling it up front and back as per huubs video. My proportions are perhaps a longer body with fairly broad shoulders rather than long legs.

I obviously can’t try it out in the water or put lube on it until I have decided that it is the right fit. Does anyone have any experience as to whether the MT suit would possibly help, does it perhaps have a longer body? or does it sound like lube and being in the water will sort out this issue? The ML and L wetsuits seem to be way out of my weight zone.

Cheers in advance for any advice

Adrian

Comments

• b1alyb1aly Posts: 1

Hi Adrian,

I have exactly the same problem. What was your decision?

Cheers,

Krzysztof

• Just bought a Huub Archimedes and feel the same about the neck. This is not my first wetsuit but the first I've had this tight round neck. How did it work out for you?