Home Chat General Chat

PB's

does any one want to show off there Pbs' and race results?

post here!!![:D]

Comments

• hound doghound dog Posts: 293
    Is there much point? Unless everyone also puts there details on their profile so we can all compare like for like.
  • scott298scott298 Posts: 122
    i've broke my foot , can't train , can't go to work and need some thing too read[8|]
    Fair comment Scott, sorry to hear that. What a grumphy old git Im turning out to be lol. Although its not broken Ive ddone some damage to my foot and cant run for a few weeks, can imagine how your feeling. Worth speaking to your gym to get ssome sort of excercise prog to keep things ticking over ie upper body etc. Good lucck.
    I know it has to be the most frustrating thing, when you cant train when you want! yea i will just work on my upper body for now then gradually ease into swimming and biking when i get my plaster of in a couple weeks!

thanks
  • mini__Cmini__C Posts: 44
    What the Tour de france if your bored...LOL...its 4 hours of racing!
    i wish i could, haven't got sky dnt think its shown on normal tv[>:]
    Have you thought about taking up knitting? (just kidding[:D]) I havent got sky either, not only that but tried to record that three in a row of triathlons on channel five the other night and ended up with some pretty obscure stuff on bbc2 Doh!
    yeah knitting sounds good[;)]

I got up early to watch ironman on 5 at 5:10am but fell asleep!

I think they show it alot now on channel 5 early hours!
  • pigletpiglet Posts: 86
    Yeah multi-sport, cycling,swimming, athletics- all seem to take a back seat to football over here (no offence to you football fans). It would be nice if other sports other than football, golf and motor racing got airtime. 5am is early by anyone's standards!

Sorry- topic got way off original track there
    yea it has lost track a bit lol!

every time I look on sky sports news via freeview its always football!!

its good to see ironman on tv ( even if it is at 5am) to see some of the pros at work since we just normally see them speed past us on the bike [:-] ( or me any way!!)