Home Chat General Chat

Ironman pre-registration

ironman uk 70.3

any one looking forward to it already, 15 june 2008!!![:D]

Comments

• joBidjoBid Posts: 16
    Would loovveee to do it for the 3rd time but we have all got into Austria 13/7/08......will be thinking of you up them 'orrible hills!!!![:'(]

11 of us are in so far from East Essex Tri !! Could be quite a party-what a way to celebrate my 40th!!!!

Jamie-with me every step 16/3/69-3/2/06 x
  • scott298scott298 Posts: 122
    I was thinking about training with east essex tri!

lucky i want to do ironman abroad!!

there nothing like those hills at wimbleball cant wait, thats not what i be thinking whilst going up them tho [&:]
    Come join us....we're the friendliest bunch around and the Ironman participation is snowballing!!!

Poke your nose in at our triathlon on Sunday and come say Hi....It's a very low key one but you'll meet a lot of the members as we race/Marshall so you can see for yourself how mad we are![:D]. I think I'm doing registration and I'm off first then back to do the results so if you want a point of contact sniff out the results "in putter!!"

Jamie-with me every step

16/3/69-3/2/06

ok great thanks I will [:D]
    I wouldn't mind giving marsheling a go! I broke my foot during a ten mile run and it would be good to marshal since I obvioulsy can't take part! I know its in grays how do I find out more about it jobid?
    e.mail Richard Fullar via our web page www.east-essex-triclub.co.uk

Thanks for the offer-great to have volunteers [:)]

Jamie-with me every step

16/3/69-3/2/06