Home Chat General Chat

novice

Hi there i am doing south shropshire tri end of september and wondered what was the best tri-suit to buy for a beginner. Dont mind on costs providing it is comfy and long lasting. The swim is in the pool at Ludlow. Many thanks.

Comments

• scott298scott298 Posts: 122
    I would say the best bet with any thing tri-suit to bike, is to go to a shop and try it out!

if it feels comfy whilst trying it on shoult be ok ! just watch out for chafing is always my biggest worry but if the triathlon isn't a long distance shouldn't have to worry bout chafing!!
  • NickNick Posts: 66
    hi there, this my first season in tri. i went with orca trisuit. i found this fitted me better than all the others i tried on. good in the swim very quick drying(as most trisuits are) try on as many as you can go with different manufactures all have different cuts. all the best with your tri.
  • n1ck bn1ck b Posts: 27
    London triathlon the first weekend in Auguest will have one of the biggest selections of kit going. just a thought!

Nick
  • hound doghound dog Posts: 293
    Ive had mine a couple of years now, bought it from triuk, phoned them with as many measurements as poss (think they thought I was a loony) and asked for a reasonable priced suit. They came up with a Foor tri suit. Its absolutly great Have used it loads for trainin,tris and duathlons and no sign of wear yet.