Home Chat General Chat

london michelob triathlon

toadtoad Posts: 104
Has anyone received their race packs for the london triathlon yet . The blenheim packs came out quite early , I am getting a bit anxious as we have just shifted house and i am worried it maybe lost in transition.

Comments

• rpopper65rpopper65 Posts: 171
    I haven't received a race pack yet, but you can check start times on the web site and they also have race numbers assigned.
  • toadtoad Posts: 104
    Thanks rpopper65 , checked out the website yesterday , my number and entry was there so can rest easy.

Cheers

• MikeyBMikeyB Posts: 135
    Not received my pack yet. Bit earlier to start worrying though.

Mike

• Got my pack with the numbers etc today! Will be with you soon hopefully.
  • GallantryGallantry Posts: 38
    Hi! I haven't got my pack yet but two friends got theirs yesterday, so any moment now they should arrive. As someone has already posted all the details are now online [:D]
  • JasonBJasonB Posts: 303
    I got my pack too.

I am in the 13:40 on Sunday. Just a quickie though. If I understand the race pack correctly. Do the 'Tower Bridge' Olympic distance bods have to check in the day before?

• rpopper65rpopper65 Posts: 171
    Yes, we do. Pain in the neck. We have to register AND rack on Saturday if we're doing the Tower Bridge Olympic route on Sunday.
    Thanks for all your replies , got my race pack yesterday .... if any of you in the 12 oclock sprint wave on saturday , and you happen to pass number 1300 , give us a shout .... something like run faster toad would be good.

• im in the 1130 wave. look out for number 660 as you pass me by!!!!

I got that bloddy summer cold which is knocking my training out the window. Peak week fat chance!
    Thats bad luck rungavinrun , if I see you I will give you a shout .... dont think I will pass you though .... if I can go under 90 minutes I will be quite happy ..... still have a few weeks to get rid of the cold .... just think of it as an early tappering off week .