Home Feedback

12 Superfoods To Boost Your Brain And A Better Mental Function

We all lead hectic lives. Our brain gets busy, too. That's why we need brain boosters to re-energize it when it gets tired. But luckily there are plenty of ways to strengthen brain health earlier in life and protect ourselves down the line. Food choices may be the most influential variable we can control when it comes to the vitality and functionality of the brain. Here are 12 nutrient-rich foods that are as healthy for the body as they are for the mind.

1. Oily fish

Oily fish are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3s help build membranes around each cell in the body, including the brain cells. They can, therefore, improve the structure of brain cells called neurons. A study found that people with high levels of omega-3s had increased blood flow in the brain. The researchers also identified a connection between omega-3 levels and better cognition, or thinking abilities.

These results suggest that eating foods rich in omega-3s, such as oily fish, may boost brain function.

Examples of oily fish that contain high levels of omega-3s include:

• salmon
  • mackerel
  • tuna
  • herring
  • sardines

Read More

Tags: Food, Food & Dining, Science, Health, The Brain, Food, Food & Dining, Science, Health, The Brain, cake, chocolate, cooking, food industry, foodies, fast food, food science, food security, food (canada), food (india), food (australia), food safety, breakfast, meat, food banks, healthy recipes, olive oil, food delivery, vegetarianism, food insecurity, diets, coconut, carbohydrates, local food movement, eating, chicken recipes, gluten-free, gluten, comfort food, snacks, sandwiches, indian recipes, grilling, ice cream, seafood, pork, food preservation, british cuisine, burgers, celebrity chefs, italian food, vegetarian food, cheese, vegan recipes, tacos, bacon, vegetables, yogurt, farming, japanese food, pizza, processed food, cookie recipes, dessert, avocado, cholesterol, pancakes, barbecue recipes, beans, baking, veganism, chocolate, potatoes, food campanies, peanut butter, french fries, organic food, herbs, turmeric, pie, almonds, food packaging, maxican food, carrots, spinach, obesity, vanilla, food allergies, mushrooms, street food, pasta recipes, urban agriculture, bread, biscuits, antioxidants, vitamin c, vitamin b, vitamin d, vitamin a, vitamin b, chinese food, vitamins, sodium, slow cooker recipes, juice, pudding, black papper, steak, mac and cheese, broccoli, brown sugar, calcium, cream cheese, mustard, disedtion, berries, coffee beans, green tea, metabolism, carbohydrates, insulin, cholesterol, body fat, diabetes, fasting, aerobic exercise, interval training, hiit, sugar, oats, tea, coconut, almonds,

Comments

• If we quote the classics, then: The one whose plans in most cases come true. And you can also take an IQ test https://iq-global-test.com/Here I have 100 points, with a clear conscience I can work at a construction site, which is what I actually do. But I don't take someone else's place, I wonder how much my foreman has ... sometimes he will give such a job ... you don't know what to take, a shovel, a crowbar or an ax ...