Home Chat General Chat

Gatorade Powder ?

Hi

Doing the IMUK in summer and i was wanting to buy some gatorade powder as they hand out on the feed stations, to try to get used to it before the day. But i cant seem to find any suppliers can anyone help.

thanks Steve

Comments

• I guess this is the first time I heard this Gatorade powder, what this looks like?

• TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    I believe they mix it from the powder, so every bottle with have a different concentration
  • hitman786hitman786 Posts: 37
    Did you try eBay? It may can help you find one fast and affordable.
  • BeggatronBeggatron Posts: 3
    I managed to get hold of many bags of Gatorade Powder, in large bags which are supposed to be mixed with 14 litres of water, or 4 gallons of water. I have about 35 bags, which i bought very cheaply after the 70.3 UK IRONMAN at Wimbleball, as i helped all day on a drinks station, and it was going to be thrown away. I would be happy to sell the gatorade, and I also got about 300 sachets of power gel - 200 are strawberry-banana and 100 are vanilla. Just something to consider...
  • TesseractTesseract Posts: 280
    You can get the powder off eBay, I looked at it a while back, I think the best prices were coming from the USA, so you'll have a bit of a wait, and potentially tax to pay

Beggatron, what flavours of gatorade? What price? etc. Come on, set up stall...
  • BeggatronBeggatron Posts: 3
    Its orange flavour and as to a price, £5 a bag about? Dunno really, make an offer... Powergels are supposed to be £24.99 for 24 but ill sell half price so about £12 for 24. Make an offer for whatever you want though.
  • AvoneerAvoneer Posts: 174
    PM sent re: Gatorade.

Cheers,

Pat...
  • Hi,

I would like to buy a load of this. Can we arrange delivery/pick-up soon please?

Cheers,

Andy.
  • I would love to buy some of this if there is any left. I have sent you a PM mate.

Chris
  • Perfect article for this website im so impressed

Best 17 Inch Laptops Under 1000 Dollars

• Amazing.. I am very impressed with your information. You can further read about the Best laptop with full of information.

• edited December 2022

Great post thanks for sharing, best laptops reviews