Home Training and Advice Health, Nutrition & Injury Advice
Options

A Cardiologist Shares The Recipe For The Only Bread Which You Can Eat As Much As You Like

Most of us really love bread, and having to limit its consumption or avoid it altogether is something we really hate, to be honest.  However, we have some good news, as a cardiologist shared a recipe that will help you prepare a homemade healthy bread that you’ll simply love!

The bread recommended by the cardiac surgeon Steven Gandry from Nebraska, published in his book The Plant Paradox, can be eaten without feeling guilty, as it does not contain cereals. According to Dr. Gandry, it is “almost bread”, and contains no gluten, wheat, or yeast.

A slice of the bread contains 90 calories only, 5 grams of fiber and 3 grams of protein, in comparison to 128 calories, 3 grams of fiber and 3 grams of protein in a slice of whole-wheat bread.

The main ingredients include coconut oil, coconut flour, egg whites, sweet potato flour, hazelnut flour, almonds, and a few others.

CONTINUE READING

Tags: Nutrition, Healthy Eating, Food, Food & Dining, Cooking, Vitamins, Lifestyle, Nutrition, Healthy Eating, Food, Food & Dining, Cooking, Vitamins, Lifestyle, Nutrition, Healthy Eating, Food, Food & Dining, Cooking, Vitamins, Lifestyle, Nutrition, Healthy Eating, Food, Food & Dining, Cooking, Vitamins, Lifestyle, Nutrition, Healthy Eating, Food, Food & Dining, Cooking, Vitamins, Lifestyle, Nutrition, Healthy Eating, Food, Food & Dining, Cooking, Vitamins, Lifestyle, Nutrition, Healthy Eating, Food, Food & Dining, Cooking, Vitamins, Lifestyle, Nutrition, Healthy Eating, Food, Food & Dining, Cooking, Vitamins, Lifestyle,

Comments

• Options

I wouldn't eat too much bread, even if it's so healthy, it's still a lot of carbohydrates. In general, I've discovered that it's great to take protein shakes. I even bought myself a great protein shaker bottle https://shakesphere.com/ in order to take them at the gym, during training. I like it very much, even my healthy protein can stay in such a bottle for some time. I recommend it!

• Options

By the way, you can make shakes other than protein shakes in this shaker, I hope you guessed it. Love to all!