Home Chat General Chat

Random question about book recommendation in Triathlon magazine

Hi

This is a really random question - unless my memory has gone there was a mention of a book in one of the magazines - it was about setting goals and strategy (it may have been female focussed as well) - I have looked through my recent magazines and cannot find it so i might have just picked up an older magazine. Ring any bells with anyone? I think it was good for sport and also non-sport.

Thanks!

Comments

• miral45873ZaW8S-jhmiral45873ZaW8S-jh Posts: 11
    edited January 2023

Thanks for this book recommendation. I like reading a variety of novels and books and do so whenever I get the opportunity. Now I'm focusing on my academic obligations. And, while essay writing services uk can help, I need to be there at all times. I'd like to complete the following tasks and obtain a high mark for my efforts.

• This article about a random question regarding book recommendations in a Triathlon magazine is quite intriguing. It's great to see how diverse topics like literature can find their way into sports publications. If you're interested in expanding your reach as an author or promoting your book, consider leveraging a paper publication service https://www.sprypublishers.com/ to gain exposure in unique niches like this one.