Home Gear Run Gear

I loved the Nike zoom x vaporfly next %. The soles did keep falling apart but I can’t find them for

Sale anywhere!! If the Nike website doesn’t have them!! What’s happened

Answers

• It's great to hear that you enjoyed the Nike Zoom X Vaporfly Next% running shoes. These shoes are known for their innovative design and use of Nike's ZoomX foam, which provides exceptional cushioning and energy return.

However, it's unfortunate to hear that the soles of your shoes kept falling apart. This could be due to wear and tear or a manufacturing defect. If you're having trouble finding the shoes for purchase, it's possible that they have been discontinued or are out of stock.

You may want to try contacting Nike customer service to inquire about the availability of the shoes or to report any issues with the product. Additionally, you could consider trying out other models of Nike running shoes to see if there is another style that you enjoy just as much as the Zoom X Vaporfly Next%.

• hello to all of you. I'm a new participant, and I hope you can help. Your message was interesting to read and was really helpful. Play geometry dash unblocked with me if you have some free time.