Home Chat General Chat

Available accommodation for IM Lahti July and August 2023

teemu.saaresteemu.saares Posts: 1
edited February 2023 in General Chat

Hello everybody!

I'm an Airbnb host from Lahti. During a past 8 years I have hosted hundreds of athletes or other groups with a rate of 4,9/5. My property is located ideally for the most of events taking place in Lahti. I have already rent my property for IM WC in next August. It is still available for July, please see availability and prices using a link at the end of a post. If you want to save Airbnb fees, please contact me directly 😉

I have also 4 more options, 1-2 bedroom apartments and all of them 1-2 km from the IM venue. One of them is my own but will be available during race weekends 👍 Other properties are my friend's. These 4 options won't be published on Airbnb. Payment 50% (booking fee) by the end of March and a balance upon arrival. Prices for up to six nights 2100 and extra nights 300 euros each. Deposit 500 euros. Share this and let me know if interested, I will send photos and more information.

You can take a look of my property (booked already for IM WC) and my reviews on Airbnb https://abnb.me/pn5ItHuwDxb

Br,

Teemu from Lahti

Teemu.saares@gmail.com

+358400269649

Comments