Home Chat General Chat

ITV looking for Tri-athletes

I am looking for a [color=red]SINGLE, MALE, TRIATHLETE, AGED 30-45[/color] for our dating show with a difference. If you are interested in finding out more and applying, I would love to hear from them TODAY!

Background info for you: We’re making a programme about dating and need to find single, athletic and fit men aged 30 – 45 who are up for a challenge, are passionate about being active, sporty and clean living and who are interested in trying something completely different and also showing an attractive single woman how they live their lives[color=#3366ff].[/color]

He would get to spend 2 days with an attractive single girl who has a completely different lifestyle to them – different lifestyle choices/ different walk of life or different background, then she would spend 2 days with him, where we would help organise all the dates and activities he would choose to do that typifies how the lives his life. The idea is to experience a different way of living and then see if romance blooms!

It’ll be loads of fun and we want to find these focused, fit people asap (hopefully be talking to applicants from today)

Contact info:

[email=Sarah.rubin@itv.com][color=#0000ff]Sarah.rubin@itv.com[/color][/email]

[color=red]020 7633 2801[/color]

Comments

• TTX PROTTX PRO Posts: 225
    Dont tell me.BLIND DATES BACK AGAIN
  • hound doghound dog Posts: 293
    Hmmm... hot date with an attractive woman sounds alright to me and she can have a lie in while Im out swimming/cycling/running[:D]

On a different note, has anyone been on a prose technique course? and any benefit to running?
  • the bellythe belly Posts: 125
    [:)]more cheap tele.. using joe blog wannabees to make CHEEP TELE... I WONT BE WATCHING..[:)]THERES PEOPLE TO BEAT