Planet X R50 Carbon wheels
Planet X R50 Carbon wheels for sale - £400
These are not the regular procarbon's from planet x, these are the team edition R50's which weigh in at 1421g. Glued on are a pair of schwalbe ultremo HT tubulars, which offer a great balance between rolling resistance and puncture proofing.
I've ridden approximately 250 miles on them (one at Ironman Wales) and they have lived in my house since I bought them. They have black hubs and are a cracking pair of wheels.
I'm selling only because I recently purchased a pair of 88's with a matching 50mm front for windy days and these wheels are sadly now redundant and collecting dust.
- Front Hub: Planet-X Superlight, red anodized, 16 hole, 100mm spacing, sealed cartridge bearings.
- Rear Hub: Planet-X Superlight, red anodized, 24 hole, 130mm spacing, sealed cartridge bearings. Compatible with SRAM/Shimano 8/9/10speed.
- Rim: 16/24 hole 50mm structural carbon tubular, drilled for internal nipples.
- Spokes: Black bladed by "Pillar". Laced radially front, 2 cross rear.
- Nipples: Alloy, internal
- Weight: 596g (f), 825g (r)