Home Sell Triathlon Gear
Options

MTB Specialized Rockhopper (2003) £300

[color=#cc0000][size=5]Specialized Rockhopper Al Comp FS (2003)

Yours for £300 ono[/b] [:D][/b]

[/b][/color][color=#6600cc](cost £750 new + upgrade on forks worth £180 (new))

Bought it from new in 2003 – [:-][/b]

[/b][/color]has been data tagged – easy to change owner

[color=#cc0000]FRAME[/b] : Red/white/black Aluminium 19inch[/b] (suitable for 5’8-6’2 ish (I am 5’10))

FORK : Marzocchi MX Comp Ai[/b]r

[/color]You are more than welcome to come over and give it a whorl. - I am Bristol Based

Bike history - not been off road for the last 2 years. Always kept in my garage overnight. Regularly serviced by Fred Baker cycles. Can throw in some new brake blocks. Used for occasional commute in wet weather as I generally ride my road bike to work. No pitting on forks - they are spotless!

The seat and seat post are probably a year old.

The tyres are not included at this price as they are only 2 months old. They are SPECIALIZED CROSSROADS ARMADILLO ELITE at £22.50 each tyre. I can throw them in for £25 for both if you are interested. you can see the good tread on the tyres and the little bobbles at the edges. See tyre description below.

I can send more pic's if you want - [email=eric@kingswoodtri.co.uk]eric@kingswoodtri.co.uk[/email] 07767690837

Any questions please feel free to ask

SPECIALIZED CROSSROADS ARMADILLO ELITE

(product ID: 9275)

Features

The legendary meets the future. The Crossroads, one of the all time best selling treads from Specialized is joined with our latest in flat protection, Armadillo Elite. With a 120 TPI casing, Aramid bead and dual compound the Crossroads Armadillo Elite is the perfect tyre for a wide array of applications be it unpaved paths to the city streets it performs reliably and consistently with a smooth centre tread section and substantial side knobs for traction and off-road stability. Reinforced against punctures with Specializeds proprietary Armadillo Elite casing this tyre makes flats and commuter traffic obsolete.

Light weight Armadillo Elite technology Dual compound 70/60 120 TPI Casing Aramid Bead Product options

SIZE 26X1.95 700X38

Our price: 22.49

RRP: 24.99 [/size]

[image]local://1482/82F3273D2072487380F08133EBD990DA.jpg[/image]