Brand New Triathlon Suits
Duck Optimise Aerodynamic A.I.R. Triathlon Suit has been optimised for aerodynamic performance and achieves the fastest times on the bike across our range of triathlon suits. We use strategically panelled this triathlon gear of aerodynamic fabric that we import from Eschler in Switzerland and combine this with four other zoned performance fabrics to create a suit that is streamlined, comfortable and very fast. A full-length zip speeds up transition and toilet breaks.
- Optimal aerodynamics dimpled Matrix fabric used across shoulders and arms creates aerodynamic turbulence - use less energy for better results. The smooth-surfaced fabric on torso allows air to move along the body without additional interference boosting this aerodynamic performance. Power cuffs on sleeves and legs ensure the lowest possible profile grip to keep sleeves in an optimal position on tike.
- Increased reach - Side panels are extended up under the arm for the full length of the sleeve to enable increased reachability during the glide of the swim stroke.
- Maximum comfort and ease of use achieved through the addition of a full-length zip and the inclusion of the Scody Long Tx Italian Triathlon chamois. The full-length zip allows for comfort breaks and maximises climate control capability.
- Excellent breathability and moisture management from fabrics - Lite-flex ultra-lightweight fabric used in body and moats provides excellent breathability and moisture management capability. X-Opaque and Hydra-Lite in pants provide durability as well as breathability and moisture management.
- Scody Long Tx Italian triathlon chamois: quick-dry with increased perineum support. Our chamois use perforated channels to ensure breathability
- Nutrition storage capability through Mesh Pockets on the lower back
- Chafe minimisation: the extended side panels have effectively removed the seam from under the arm, minimising the risk of chafing.
- Sun Protection Factor 50+
- Sublimation Printing Technology ensures the design will not fade, shrink or crack
Race Fit (Firm against the body)
- DO NOT USE IN CHLORINE
- DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
- COLD GENTLE MACHINE WASH IN GARMENT BAG WITH MILD SOAP
- DO NOT SOAK / DO NOT BLEACH
- AVOID ROUGH SURFACES such as race belt velcro, rough saddles etc
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY. LINE DRY IN SHADE
- DO NOT IRON