Home Chat General Chat
Options

Jesster's favourite core move-by popular demand!

2»

Comments

• Options
    BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Its the reason we are on this forum! We all have bits and bobs we can advise on and all need advice in other places.

As Jon said debate is great for everyone. Just because someone says something we dont have agree like sheep.

I have used Jessters move and love it. I have also joined Britspins Soreen club!

treefrog has inspired my cycling and Benny has left me with a phrase that says in my head all the time.

See we need us all!

We can all take and give critism or conflicting views thats why this forum is so good!!!!

I will leave it there and lets have a group hug!
  • Options
    BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    A**e! Here I am dispensing wisdom..and all I am rembered for is Soreen.

I'll get my coat.
  • Options
    jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Britspin wrote:

I'll speak to you tomorrow! And get to bed. You have an early start!

One day seems to merge into the next,I am still up,just about dry,and eventually warmed up 2 hours later.Bloody rain didnt start again until I got to work at 4.Splendid morning at Barton,and got to meet the wonderful Mr and Mrs Britspin,I hope the dinner he cooked lived up to her expectations for getting soaked .
  • Options
    A pleasure to meet you Sir...had I not been verging on hyperthermic & not a dry item of clothing to put on, I would love to have had a coffee with you before we all left, as it was it took me most of the car ride home with the heater at 11 to stop shivering.

Dinner was eventually served..grilled welsh spring lamb chops, asparagus, spinach, baby leeks, chantenay carrots & new potatos, so reparations were made.
  • Options
    BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Britspin wrote:

A**e! Here I am dispensing wisdom..and all I am rembered for is Soreen.

I'll get my coat.

Come on! If I put down all the stuff I remember you for I would be acused of playing favourites or in jail!!!!
  • Options
    OK, I'll stay.....just this once though.