Home Sell Triathlon Gear
Options

FS: TT Bike

TT Bike for sale

Sigma low profile alloy frame, with teardrop profile down tube/seat tube, with the seat tube having a cut-away for the rear wheel. The front end is 650c, rear the usual 700c. Forks are carbon. Not too sure of exact size at the moment. The bike is currently set up for me. I am 5'10" with an inside leg of 29".

It has 9-speed Dura Ace throughout, except the chain, which is Ultegra and the brake levers, which are carbon TT levers. The cassette is 11-19. Everything works as it should do! Pedals are not included.

Rear wheel is a deep section carbon Token T5 and Shimano freehub, front is a deep section Zipp 400 and Zipp hub and skewer, both are tubular and the tubs will be included. They both run true and fast, with good bearings.

Aero bars and handlebars are alloy. The s-bend aero bars are Token. Saddle is a virtually brand new San Marco. Cables are colour co-ordinated and are brand new.

Overall, the bike is in good condition though there are one or two small chips in the paintwork. These are only cosmetic and do not affect handling, ride etc. With a TT helmet, this bike felt extremely fast at Beverley Sprint triathlon.

Any questions, PM me, or for better pictures, PM me with an email address. I will measure the bike in better light and post the sizes.

Looking for £700 ONO