Home Chat General Chat
Options

Transition Bag

I'm thinking of getting a rucksack type bag for carrying kit into transition.

Does anyone have any recommendations or bags to avoid?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    RewRew Posts: 62
    Personally I use a plastic box with a lid. You can pack everything you need in to it including drinks, food etc for before and after, and it keeps dry should it rain ( it p155ed down at Blenheim).

Downside is it's not as easy to carry as a rucksack but will a rucksack keep everything dry...
  • Options
    guv001guv001 Posts: 227
    I have a plasic box. I got hold of one that has wheels so its easy to get around the place.
  • Options
    WellaWella Posts: 188
    Picked up a pair of Saucony Type A's yesterday and recieved a free Tri Bag so I'm well chuffed. Saved a few quid as I was going to buy one anyway. Its like a rucksack with pop up sides so it can sit on the floor like a box as the zip arrangement means it has a lid.

Just hope its waterproof.
  • Options
    madnursemadnurse Posts: 782
    hi wella .. i hope you have better luck with your A Types than I did ..... mine ripped my achilles apart in minutes .. only wore them twice before taking them back and swapping for a pair of grid fastswitch. dont usually whinge about saucony stuff but you couldnt get me in a pair of a types for love money or even a free bike ...

madnurse
  • Options
    Mad,

You've got me all concerned now. Wore them for the walk to work this morning and they felt good. First run in them will be on Saturday as part of a brick. Hope they are ok as I couldn't wait to pick them up.
  • Options
    am sure yours will be ok ... mine were probably just a dodgy one off pair & remember what works for one might not for another - this is triathlon not rocket science [:D]

madnurse
  • Options
    If I could do rocket science I might be able to improve my run time.
  • Options
    lots of hills & farlek or interval training & your run will come good

madnurse