Home Chat General Chat
Options

A TRAINING DAY ILE NEVER FORGET

TTX PROTTX PRO Posts: 225
My day off work today so im all happy and exited so what do i do,i got out a do a 10 mile TT to Exeter without reallising what i was about to encounter.THE BIGGEST CITY TRAFFIC NIGHTMARE YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE.An absolute shocking day of course got stuck in a traffic jam for 15min couldn't go anyware becouse of the amount of people trying to get in to the city centre and the amout of people coming out was unbelivable.tryed overtaking a thew viechles and then came side by side with a x38 bus and thats when i heard the shocking news.Could Not belive it what i was hearing,A Bloody Bomb had gone off in Exeter city centre.Just felt absolutly zapped what should of taken me just under half hour back took me 3 1/4 of an hour.switched on the news and was speachless,im mean why Exeter is what im thinking.Got to be the worst day of training in my life knowing that you was within 2 miles of a Bomb.

Comments

• Options
    BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    At least it was only a training session that got binned...them crazies gettin everywhere. I read some guy in the toilet in a shopping centre restaurant...go figure, see how this develops.
  • Options
    legalbeaglelegalbeagle Posts: 208
    Thankfully you were two miles away and not nearer! It's a sad world we live in these days mate